Ginga Densetsu: A Ginga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginga Densetsu: A Ginga RPG

Ginga Densetsu Weed Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weed-sama and Agave are banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lori

Lori

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Empty
PostSubject: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:25 pm

I just heard Weed-sama got banned. o-o Is that true or are there rumours about him? >> xD

He may be a little drama queen (-coughs at her little queen joke-) but I don't think he should be BANNED, maybe ignored, and never to be staff, be yeeeah. xD

About Agave

Today Jerome and Agave were in the dream, and I got all sorts of complaints but they all had something in common. Everyone mentioned that Agave called Jerome's port a penis before ANY fight started. Agave also said she was banned, but got unban.

I have ejected Agave two times, and she also has a few warnings from me until she gets ejected again.

Jerome has actually STOPPED the mean bitchy attitude. I think that Agave started it this time. Agave shouldn't be banned yet, but this is just a report about her (or him.. >>).

I told Agave if she gets ejected again, staff need to add another warning to her. I've ejected her two times. But I don't think she should be banned YET since she just got unbanned.

(Agave: Warnings- 2)

(Weed-Sama: Warnings- 0) *He just needs to stay out of people's business and possibly ignored by the people who get annoyed from him.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Lori

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:30 pm

Ugh, I posted in the wrong section I think ><;;
Back to top Go down
Bakemono
Admin
Bakemono

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:30 pm

Weed-sama got removed from staff, but I heard nothing of banning. o.o

As for Agave, I have no clue. I don't think I've ever seen her speak in the dream anytime I was there. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kaishi

Kaishi

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:09 pm

Alright. But Weed has been showing disturbing behavior. He's disregarded me and other staff. Causes everything to become a soap opera and making this a bigger deal then what they are. Plus when I told him Vux is leaving he threw a big fit and tried to find Jerome to "end this tonight." He's allowed to come back but any more trouble out of him I will ban him because alot of people are starting to complaing about him.

As for agave she/he is on high watch. But I'm pleased to see that Jerome resolved the fight. :3
Back to top Go down
http://blindation.deviantart.com/
VuxZanpire
Admin
VuxZanpire

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:11 pm

heh, Agave is just very defensive about me [crush maybe], telling me crap like "You need someone to defend you because you won't defend yourself" blah blah.
Weed-sama wants to help the world some how by fighting on the internet and trying to help flamers.
Jerome, doubt this new "attitude" will last long. people don't change over night. heh, maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think anyone needs to be banned though.
Back to top Go down
https://ginga-densetsu-rpg.rpg-board.net
Bakemono
Admin
Bakemono

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:51 am

"You need someone to defend you because you won't defend yourself"

OMG. x.x That drives me nuts. I mean, my bf leaps to my defense, but only if he sees I want it. If I'm fine with something, he'll leave it alone. But as soon as I get upset and don't seem to want to deal with it myself, you'd better run the hell away and FAST. XD

He's actually thus far never made a mistake on that, as to whether I want his help. I'f I'm pissy and can do something about it, he lets me handle it because, among other things, I need to know I CAN handle things (yeah we've been working on my confidence a lot in the past 4 or 5 years).

Um..... o.o;;; Sorry this suddenly became the "talk up Bake's boyfriend" thread. ^^; I have a bad habit of that when he's on my mind. I'll shut up now. lol

Anyway, I wouldn't dwell on anything too much, just deal with things as they come.
Back to top Go down
vash da big dash

vash da big dash

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:16 am

VuxZanpire wrote:
heh, Agave is just very defensive about me [crush maybe], telling me crap like "You need someone to defend you because you won't defend yourself" blah blah.
Weed-sama wants to help the world some how by fighting on the internet and trying to help flamers.
Jerome, doubt this new "attitude" will last long. people don't change over night. heh, maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think anyone needs to be banned though.

**shrug******* im only tolerating it.
but now with nothing to do because weed is gone, I WILL RESORT TO GRACING YOU ALL WITH MY PRESENCE IN THE OOC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/widepussycat/gag/jerome.htm
Lori

Lori

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:11 pm

Weed left for good? Maybe he just went on vacation hopefully. Augh, the next time he comes, and starts a dramatic scene again, staff should probably whisper the person he's fussing at to ignore him and stop talking to him. :3 And then Weed will get a warning to stfu and just calm down. If they continue to fight, eject both of them once they get three warnings. xDD Just a suggestion for the Weed-sama haters.

And don't get me wrong, Weed-sama is a good friend of mine and I'd hate if he got ejected. It's just he shouldn't continue making a dramatic scene with members, guests, or staff.

I really don't care if it brings up a non-boring day, but there are people who take insults, and such seriously. My friend can go emo if someone spammed her with insults. Sad And it also causes brain damage for staff, having to figure out what the hell is going on.

What another suggestion is that Weed-sama takes his fights in whispers. Best thing to do instead of putting in public. Then he won't get ejected... That quickly. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weed-sama and Agave are banned?   Weed-sama and Agave are banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weed-sama and Agave are banned?
Page 1 of 1