Ginga Densetsu: A Ginga RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginga Densetsu: A Ginga RPG

Ginga Densetsu Weed Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MDD Pack (sorry for another topic, delete the other please)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lori

Lori

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-05-10

MDD Pack (sorry for another topic, delete the other please) Empty
PostSubject: MDD Pack (sorry for another topic, delete the other please)   MDD Pack (sorry for another topic, delete the other please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:52 pm

Well, obviously GB didn't know much about forums. Didn't edit, didn't reply, and didn't even read my posts when he checked the forums. So, I'll be editing and updating and such. GB (Satsujin) may reply to this topic if I miss something, but I will be the one who controls the websites, etc.

First off, if you want to see the members, check the new website. Click Here

We have a new forums. Please register on the NEW forums (it's NOT the one that barely has any boards. It's the one that has no special html.) Click Here To Go To The Forums <3

* Alphas are Galyne and Satsujin.

* Please beware that there may also be a new freewebs (yet AGAIN) since it has not been updated (yet I sent someone the password while I was gone... >>)

* No one, NO ONE can update the websites (at least not the freewebs) unless it's html or anything like that. Galyne will be taking care of dreams, and updates.

* You MUST apply. Everyone MUST start out as a normal rank, then they'll work their way up. Understand?

WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S AWESOME TO THOSE WHO HATE THIS PACK? I ADDED A 'HATRED' THING TO THE FORUMS. RANT THERE PLEASE. LOL.

YES. We have a dream, yet it's being built and the creator has been busy with irl problems. If no one makes a dream, there will only be a forums, and special territories.

Help That Is Needed (stuff that is crossed out means it is no longer needed) :

HTML Codes (for freewebs)
HTML Code (for proboards)
1 Dream
Territory
Special Photobucket (PHOTOBUCKET ONLY) Account*
+ More to be Added +

* Galyne will be possibly making the Photobucket account. If you make it, please note it will be used for special ART, and IMAGES. (do not upload them on dA), and you MUST send Galyne (me) the username and password.

Quote :
Mittsu Doubou Densetsu means Three Brother Legend (yet it has a lot of females in the pack) .__.;;
Back to top Go down

MDD Pack (sorry for another topic, delete the other please)
Page 1 of 1